Founder of School
- Former Financial Analyst at Goldman Sachs
- Vice chairman at Hi-Tech Institute of Engineering and Technology(2007- Present)
- Founder of Hi-Tech World School.
- Ph. D. in Renewable Energy from IIT,Delhi.
- MS in Computer Science from The University of Texas at Arlington(USA)
- B. Tech in Computer Science from Agra University.
Dr. Vihang Garg
- Dedicated to Create a Positive School Culture
- Curriculum Development, Teacher Training, Public Relations
- Planning of new/ongoing educational projects envisioned by management
- Hands on experience in handling the entire gamut of functions of an educational institute and effectively manage the entire administrative functions to ensure seamless operations.
- Instrumental in adapting latest teaching techniques and implementing student centric learning methodologies
- Formulation and implementation of policies, procedures, standing orders and administrative orders
- Planning and conducting of large scale extra-curricular activities like ‘in- house’ Summer Camps for the overall growth of the students.
A teaching and administrative career spanning more than 12 years has given him vast international experience in varied types of schools (Boarding, Day, Indian, and International) and tremendous potential in nurturing the individual needs of every student. He acts as a facilitator in promoting student leadership and creating positive learning facilities. He has an expertise in planning, organizing, coordinating and monitoring all types of curricular and co-curricular activities for the overall personality development of the students.